Skip to main content

Logic of "Bisexuals"

Having seen the Logic of Top, Bottom and Vers. Bisexuals are by far the most illogical souls in the world. They have someone made their logic based on the cat on the wall situation that they are in. These Bizarre logic makes it hard for any guy to date them.

Its not cheating, when its with Guys- 

These married/divorced/ committed Bisexuals sleep around with men as much as they like and they are still "committed" to the wife because they haven't slept with a girl. But then this is a logic that I don't understand. Now, these men don't have to be committed to the men they sleep with, because men are not commitment material. They can sleep with anyone they want. and if you are someone who would like to be committed to one person, well, you are just asking for too much.

Women have self respect - Men shouldn't 

A Women has all the rights to question a guy if he cheats on her. Now then he is guilty and would have some remorse. He would win her back by apologizing, but with men, he can always choose to leave because self respect is just too much for men. Because men are supposed to chill. Most men want the guys for his ass or his dick. Anything more than that you ask for, you are just too much to handle.

Sex with Men, Romance for Women  

There was a guy whom I met, who made it very clear to me that he likes me for my body. He wanted to sleep with me and anything else beyond that is for women only. He had infact told me many times "Bhai, I want a cute girl to romance", and then here I am, who should even ask him for a kiss. We can chat, we can talk, he doesn't mind sending a hundred nudes, but then that;s that. At a point I made it only about sex with him, and then he wants to be my "friend". It was as if men don't deserve to be romanced. It didn't make sense to me, it still doesn't. I wasn't even asking for PDA, but then that's how the logic works.

Men can be friends, not Boyfriends 

The times I have heard these men say, "Lets be good friends for a long term", and what does that mean? It means, I would sleep with many guys, I would romance with my girl, I would hang around with my straight friends in public, and when all these commitments and priorities are done, I will come to you in the dark when I need an ass, and then I'll flirt with you whenever I get the time. And you get to do the same. They call you a good "friend" if you sleep with them, and go with them for a vacation so that they "relax" and get back to their commitments and priorities. In dictionary, if the same was a girl, I don't think "friends" is the term for that.

Keep off my life

Most Bisexuals who need a boy toy have a clear boundary that men that they date are out of their life. In no way can they be part of his life however they like each other. because at the end of the day, you are his dirty secret. You would be his weekend getaway friend, or a guy for "body warmth", or a guy whom he uses to relieve the stress from his real life. Basically, you are easily replaceable piece of meat.

You are not important to me, but I must be to you

A very basic line is how they play with the gay men's sensitivity and desperation. They know that of not him, they have many men who are ready to be the sex toy that they need, with whom they can "chill" and forget, who needs to be there for you when they need to relax and then they can leave you so fast when you get "Serious" with them. While they can do all of this, the men they like are supposed to be extremely nice and well behaved, they must respect him, adore him and worship him, they must be ready to give his body mind and soul to this one guy, while he would do whatever he wishes.

Sometimes, I would wonder if I should laugh or cry to these logic, but they love by with it, however it may be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no