Skip to main content

Types of Guys I have dated

In the past few years, knowningly or otherwie, whoever choosy I had been, I realised that I had dated a couple of guys now and then. These guys are the kind whom we have all dated at times. Now I don't know what I fall into though. May be I fall into all of this together. 

The DemiGod - 

I have explained about DemiGod long before when I had ended it with one. DemiGods are, for some reason the type that I feel are approachable. Yet, they don't let you in beyond a point. DemiGods are those social media butterflies, who post fancy pictures of the places they have traveled and the kind of food they have, and the kind of people they hang out with. They would hardly talk to you, if they do, you are under them. They have no feelings for your existence. They might be behind you, but for some reason, and to them they have enough fan following that you are easily replaceable 

The Mama's Boy - 

The Mama's boy is the sweetest guy you would ever date, he is caring, sensitive, he is committed and loves you a lot. But then he loves his mother a lot more. When he meets you, he will shower you with love, but then you can't call him at odd hours, you can't say "I love you" or send kiss emojis to him because his mom might find out, he can't come out of his house after 9, cose his mom would be worried, he can't eat outside, cose his mom would have cooked for him. He would love you to the extend that he'll tell about you to his mom. But then never would he have the balls to confront her about his sexuality. You know that's gonna be the end, and after a while you wish you had someone with balls. 

The Perv - 

We have all dated the Perv. All that he wants is your body. He talks about you eyes, your lips, your skin, your dick, ass, toes and what not. You talk anything romantic with him, he finishes the convo with "lets fuck". His focus is on sex and sex only. He texts you when he is horny and only when he is horny. He sends you nudes everyday that you know every mole in his body and every angle. But then this shallow relationship wouldn't last a week. There is nothing substantial with it. 


The Clingy guy - 

The Clingy guy is someone whom we are all so familiar with, (and guilty about), you date this person one day and they want to get married to you and have kids the next. They have a problem with you posing with anyone. anyone. even your brother, or your uncle. They stalk you all the time, and they want to be with you all the time. You don't have any way to get him out of your life, unless you ignore him completely. He might move on and cling on to someone else later. 


The Boring guy - 

The Boring guy is good in all aspect except that he is boring. You wish something happens when he is around but then he is kinda too boring for you to keep a conversation with. The Boring guy is so boring that you don;t have much to say except that he is boring. 

These are the Top five guys I have dated in the past. I am sure you'll have gone through such dates in the past too. Comment below if I have left anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no