Skip to main content

Dating someone younger

Having written about people who have dated both younger and older guys, I felt that I need to talk about the younger guys. As I was younger, may be to my own preference, I didn't like to date younger guys, but as I grow older, I feel that they have more substance, than I ever did, back in the age, in fact, Some guys are much more mature and worldly than the older men.

Energy -

I feel that younger guys have a lot of energy. They want to do a lot of things, they can spend more time, and energy on you. In fact, they are not tied down by responsibilities of an adult that they are carefree and happy. They might have their own dramas, but that's just excess of this energy that they don't know how to spend. But even that makes you feel alive. In fact, I feel that if you are really an adult, you'll enjoy the drama ( as long as its not toxic ). They have this passion towards life, love and their own interests that makes you energetic.

Innocence -

While older men are extremely grounded and experienced. The younger guys have this innocence that I really like. They sometimes try to show as if they know things, and that makes it more adorable. Sometimes, you need to give them some guidance, answer all their questions, and sometimes learn to take guidance from them. Even when they screw up, its pretty funny, and you end up wanting to just hug them a plant a kiss.

Cute! -

Irrespective of them being skinny, fat or muscular, their innocent face, their behavior and the way they speak is just cute. You realize that they are just transitioning from a boy to a man, and how they still have that boyish charm in them which makes it cute. Especially today's generation, of how they try a lot to be a man, only to make them look even cuter! I once dated this guy who always wanted to look like he is the "man" in the relationship, while he had to get permission from his parents for literally everything. It was just adorable.

potential -

The biggest mistake that the guys who prefer older men do is that they see things at face value. Yes, the older man has settled down in every way, but as years go by they want be able to grow, or change, things will get boring, because there will come a time soon when their hormones would be settled and they can't do much about it. But younger guys are full of potential. They have a whole life in front of them, and you can be a part of it. They would change, they would grow, they would eventually settle, and you can be part of all of it. In fact, while you take care of them, at this point in time, they'll take care of you as you settle down. But this is not something people want to deal with, We forget that there will come a time when the older guys would lose the luster and you may have to take care of them at some point.

Space to Learn -

Older men have a beaten track, which they wouldn't afford to leave. They have opinions that are ethced to their skin and you may have to adjust. Younger men love to explore, they love to try out different things, learn different things, find out a lot about themselves and people around them. For relationships or sex, this is very important and makes it thriving.

So these are what I feel it is to date someone younger. For now I feel I have started dating people for who they are irrespective for their gender, race or age. It keeps me want to learn the differences and similarities between the range, and see which suits me the best. Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no