Skip to main content

Soft heart

My ex had a friend, who used to hang out with him when he found it hard to fit in. He was with him for a while, until my ex found better friends and left him astray. He felt really bad and had told this girl, who confronted him on it. I was there watching all this in a corner, before I came to know that y ex was a cheater all along.

After the whole episode where he got exposed, I had called him later and asked him if he knew about it. Apparently not. But then I asked him, why he didn't react throughout when he was ignored and humiliated by my ex. Why would he let him get away with it. This guy simply said "In time he'll realize", (as if THAT happened). But he could have done something, so that Sdev wouldn't have taken more people for granted. May be that could given a speed breaker to his vises. 

But, if a girl was in his place, Sdev would have have gone through hell. Of course, it changes from person to person, I had given Sdev what is due, and he'll think twice before reaching out to someone new. But, most of the aggrieved, like even Sdev's ex, had not done anything. They just disappeared. May be that's the best revenge, they say.

I don't know if soft hearts do win in the end, I hope they do. After all, I know the pain they had gone through. The struggle. While all that they did was be naive. The ones who want to cheat are those who take initiatives. Targeting, sketching, lying, manipulating, hiding the facts. While the aggrieved gets affected. They give them what they want, and they leave them. while the cheaters moved on spot clear. Going after one target after another. We all know its more common than ever these days.

Gay community has growing number of cheaters, and we never come to know about it, because the aggrieved are silent. They can't go to the law, and they can't go to their friends. Their friends may not bother about it, or just would help him "move on". But what is lost there is justice. Trust. If the same happened to your sister or your girlfriend, would you be okay with it? would you just "help her move on"? or would you make sure that MF gets what he deserves?

I believe in Karma, those who sow reap the same, and I have seen it work. But, its also your karma if you stand by silently when something bad happens to those around you. The one who just stood there, while a girl was getting raped is as guilty of the rapist. For, he had the means to save her, but he chose to watch it silently. 

Conscience isn't something that everyone has. If they did, they wouldn't try to cheat or hurt people, especially the naive ones. But the world isn't idealistic, and those who got away continue to make people's lives miserable. While the aggrieved tend to suffer silently. May be voicing out is all we need to do. To curb the wolves in sheep skin. If you knew that your best friend is the next target, would you still be quiet? If the cheater was to marry your sister, would you just "move on"?

Its the same with anyone. You are doing a favor to the rest of the community by voicing out your issue. You instill fear in those who try to manipulate, and make sure they don't continue. You don't have to be self righteous enough to hurt them or hurt yourself. But voicing out is the right thing to do. Boldly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh