Skip to main content

Bottom Logic

Bottoms have their own skewed logic that makes Top go berserk. Though I don;t have many friends per se, who are bottom, This is something I picked from the Top friends I have.

Girls are bitches -

Most gay bottoms have secret rivalry towards girls. Obviously the kind of attention that girls get is something every gay bottom wants from a guy, but which they don't get. When he has an emotional meltdown, it is supposed to be "Men have feelings too", and when a girl gets emotional "These bitches and their drama"!. They have girls as best friends, in fact, the cute ones. But someone times its hard to be all that "friendly" when his bestie gets a hunk he has been eyeing on secretly for ages.

Fellow Bottoms are Sisters -

Enemy's enemy being thick friends, two gay bottoms can bitch about a girl they dislike. I noticed this with a guy I met, him and his friend discussed about guys and ship each other with the guys in the crowd, they would call each others as "sisters" and feel proud about it. But let me say, if a hot guy comes between them, they wouldn't hesitate to put up a cat fight.

Never "shares" a Top -

When it comes to "Sharing", I feel Tops are much courteous. They invite every top in the city to fuck a bottom or two. The Bottoms love to be taken by more than one, but ever wondered why these gangbangs don't show a Top being shared by bottoms much? Stamina being one thing, they honestly can't get enough of a Top and wouldn't share him for anyone! I was told by friend about this bottom who agreed to bring a friend, but ditched him the last minute as this guy was hot. He wanted him all by himself, that when his friend called, he cut the call!

Twinks Vs Bunks

I had no idea that such rivalry even existed. Apparently within the bottoms, the "fatty" or "meaty" bottoms ( called as Bunks ) have Twinks as their Arch enemies. Now the reason is that Tops usually prefer petite guys sometimes, because its easy to handle them, and they look rather "cute". But they can't take it all, or "handle" a good top, on the other hand "bunks" are chubby and its awkward to fuck them, but its Bunks have endurance, they can take it all and take it hard! Now both of them hate each other as they feel the Tops prefer the other more, and consider them as competition.

Bottom of "everything" -

Just like how its funny when a Top asks for a dick pic, a bottom asking for an Ass pic is equally ridiculous. Now there are Bottoms who ask your whole history to show their asses, and that includes your ass pics. I definitely don't understand especially when they look for just a hook up . the only question you could ask is if has "protected sex" and if he has taken proper "texts". But hey, They hardly ask about it.

"I be me, you don't be you"

Bottoms talk about bottom shaming and how they shouldn't be judged for having multiple partners or or talking "dirty" etc., and then they see a fellow bottom guy "being himself" by wearing short shorts and flirting with the guys, the first person to call him a "slut" will be his glorious self. How they judge the fuck out of another potential "competitor" and the whole "bottom shaming" makes you wonder if Tops ever had such problems with Bottoms sleeping around too much.

Bottoms are sluts, Tops are playboys -

The same way how men are playboys and women are sluts for having multiple partners, Bottoms are love those guys who have fucked a pack or two. It even gives them cred points. I haven't seen a bottom complain a Top for "sleeping around too much". As if any STD is only for the bottoms! For some odd reasons, they like getting fucked by bad boys and play boys, they crave for such "manliness" to devour their ass and heart. Well, good for them!

These are few of the bizarre logic that they have! Lets talk about Versatile logic sometime later. why leave them? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no