Skip to main content

Bromance - 1

This is pretty much a running commentary of my life right now. Having realized that I would be in India for a short time now, I had to pretty much keep my ideas for something "long term" at bay, at least for here. But then flirting with Bi men and Straight is something that saves me from the entanglement that I want to avoid. So, when I see my college junior turn all hunky, and when my friend tells me he was found on Tinder looking for guys, you kinda have some hopes. If you have read about "being called bro", its for the agony of this meaty muscle man "bro-zoning" me. what more? This asshole has a girl friend!.

Keeping myself away from him for all the right reasons, I end up joining his gym for all the wrong reasons. Now, this was after him pretty much convincing me to join it, for he will "train" me. I am not expecting much, nor am I missing anything major in my previous gym (where I get pretty much 0 attention with everyone busy looking at themselves in the mirror).

I ask him for his location and he sends me one, which happens to be his house address. :P Well, Don;t get too excited, I end up at his gym anyway, and he greats me all friendly. Now my heart was pounding cose I had to keep a "tough" exterior and he was being too nice. As he was excited to help me with the training, his trainer comes in between and gives me "warm ups", while he was just watching me huff and puff.

While I was doing some "shoulder rotation", his trainer comments that I have "developed" my body a bit, without a second of hesitation he pinches my belly to check for fat, and I just kinda give him "the look", and then he winks!. I stop myself from giving away my "toughness" while he says that I used to be "soft and jiggly" (roughly translated in English, sorry), and then he winks again! and feels my stomach one more time while I winced.

while his trainer took over my "training", he was talking about how he has persuaded a lot of his friends to join, and then it was quite clear (as if it was not earlier) that I took the bait for joining his gym [after several consideration, of course ;)], anyway he tried his best to be "nice" to me, and I was trying my best to act "tough". As I left for the day, he says "bye" and tries to feel my arms while I kinda awkwardly try to shake hands, and look for my helmet while he asks me where I stay.

He reminds me of one of the assholes I kinda liked while in college, who turned out to be a MF who thought too much about himself. That makes me not want to get close, but just be all like "You can see but you can't touch". ugh. Who am I kidding. I wanna fucking kiss that MFing Asshole and bite his lips right there. ahem, okay, thats all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no