Skip to main content

Growing Old

Having seen those gay men who are old, I could only think of two possible options for them. The Masc and the Fem. Going through the Instagram and Facebook I have seen one thing. The Masc guys have higher demand as they age, to a point. While Fem have been subject to a lot of disadvantages through out their lives, it doesn't get any better as they age. from 20 to 30 is the best time they would have. The ones that I know end up being more and more lonely, with friends that they have, they don't really get a companion that they spend time with. Their desirability goes down. Its painful to see them this way.

However the masculine counterparts get to enjoy life till their 40s. I met two guys in their early 40s who get hit on my younger guys even today. Infact, until they mentioned their age, it was hard to know that they are so old!. The Mascs who have a rocking body and those who simply are Masc with their rugged looks attract so much attention, to their Queer counterpart. 

This makes me wonder how I would grow old. Is it even choice for the Fem guys the way they are and if it was, would they choose to be this way? I read an article by a guy in his 50s who mentioned how every guy would reject him and even if they did come, they asked for money to sleep with him. He mentioned that he is feeble looking and the saving grace to the otherwise grim article was that he is waiting for a rugged 40s something to fall in love with. 

I then went on thinking if the 40s something choose a fem guy of 50s something when others from 30s and even 20s drool over them. Of course, the ones in their early age would be interested in them for pretentious reasons, and unless they sensibly are looking for something more than just looks, it is hard for the old aged to get someone they desire. 

There is another paradox where even the Mascs get a beating. If the Mascs are looking for someone who is more Masc than them to settle down with, may be someone older as well, then again, although they have several young men drooling over them, they wouldn't still feel settled for the way they are. It seemed all rosy to grow old as a Masc, but then if you are innately looking for a man who is matured and masc, then its not something that is easy to find. This I felt when a really handsome late 20s wala guy (not too Masc, nor too Fem) made it clear he was looking for a "fit older guy", and he is still single (after a bad breakup from a 4 year relationship). Then I heard about another guy in his ealry 30s, who fucks around with younger guys, but wants to settle down with older fitter guys. 

With every Masc older guy wanting older fitter guys, all that attention from the younger lot goes to the fodder. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Shallow Shallow world

I must say that I honestly got into fitness because I got rejected from them all when I was young. How much ever I believed in love, I realized that at the end of the day in the gay world looks speak volume. From a fat ugly potato I trained. From a nerdy guy that I was I got into modelling. It was just recently that for a show I had to wear a loosely clad dhoti,and all those guys who used to  ignore me, especially this one accountant guy, who travels a lot, he and I used to text initially and then he seemed to be busy with all the other guys. Just after this, he starts to text and tell me that he is keen to meet. Well, not just him, there were many others who seemed to be behind, showing more interest. I remember how I kinda rejected to go behind these men who seem to be "hot" but extremely shallow, I wanted someone who would enjoy my company for who I am. Who would listen to what I think of the world, who would know my likes and dislikes. Who would want to spend time wi