Skip to main content

Bromance - 2

The Bromance has been dull as F. The timing has been off with us, I get trained by his trainer and I get home panting everyday, for the reasons I don;t want to. Now this muscle boy doesn't care a shit about me except for a surprised "hey" every time he sees, I try to keep the cool, i have enough eye candy in the gym to give me company. all the college brats with their huge arms and broad shoulders. Not to forget the cute twinks trying lift weights.

After two days of mutual exchange of pleasantries, I finally decided to text him why he hasnt' come to train me. I made it sound casual and he goes "come early, bro". And then I go late as usual, but I see him working out. I don't know why but I get so shy and introverted around him. But then he comes to me and makes corrections.

Well, he aint the trainer there, but he does train a few guys there apparently, I would prefer his trainer to train me as that guy is actually very good, but then I wanted the muscle boy to teach when I need some motivation. one good thing about the gym being its too dingy for people to actual notice the other. which seems good. So while I thought he and I are not happening, he comes behind me and taps my ass with both his hands. I was turned off and turned on at the same time. (not really into getting spanked).

Later on, I go to this trainer asking him to give me more routines, and he asks the muscle boy to train. He grabs my hand subtly and asks me to come. But then the trainer goes "well, never mind, I'll train"... After some heavy work out, where I can hardly stand, I leave the gym, and there he is standing near the door. "so, Are you tired?", "Well... Kinda"... and then I leave.

Honestly, something is off. I hardly feel anything anymore. I guess I lost interest because he has no balls make a move, when I kinda have a feeling he is into me. Well, I don't know if I should make any more moves. Wait, I didn't make either, should I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Shallow Shallow world

I must say that I honestly got into fitness because I got rejected from them all when I was young. How much ever I believed in love, I realized that at the end of the day in the gay world looks speak volume. From a fat ugly potato I trained. From a nerdy guy that I was I got into modelling. It was just recently that for a show I had to wear a loosely clad dhoti,and all those guys who used to  ignore me, especially this one accountant guy, who travels a lot, he and I used to text initially and then he seemed to be busy with all the other guys. Just after this, he starts to text and tell me that he is keen to meet. Well, not just him, there were many others who seemed to be behind, showing more interest. I remember how I kinda rejected to go behind these men who seem to be "hot" but extremely shallow, I wanted someone who would enjoy my company for who I am. Who would listen to what I think of the world, who would know my likes and dislikes. Who would want to spend time wi