Skip to main content

Correlations and Revelations

A friend of mine, who is effeminate, I am attracted to him,  but certain things he does and certain ways he speaks makes me feel uncomfortable. Most Open Gay men are okay with it, they infact feel belonged to it. Truth be told, I am very uncomfortable around them. But as I search around, I realised that with some people I end up being so restless. Especially those who are manly, I get so shy and childish. The biggest realization was when Sdev suddenly became so effeminate with me, and I was with my friends. I was so uncomfortable, yet I didn't show it as he was then my boyfriend and I had to be okay with it. Incidentally, with everyone else he is very macho, while with me, he would get shy and childish, he would flip his hair and act all "sassy". At one point, we had a prolem as I acted childish around one of "straight" friends (who is hot!)and he felt disgusted.

I recently tried to set up two guys (who wanted to date me, but I thought they'll be a good pair), but the match making didn't work, as one of them was a bit too "Childish". May be that's how we men show our love. Even with straight guys , I have seen them go soft and corny with their girl friends, but girls find it cute. In case of two men, I guess it puts off.

This is some kind of hypocrisy we all hold.We need a man to be vulnerable and childish with, we need a MAN who will be okay with us getting "Giggly and sassy", band that is something that we expect the MAN to be okay with. If the same MAN, gets giggly and Sassy we don't accept it. Even to the point that if he gets too sassy even during a point in the relationship, it becomes so uncomfortable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no