Skip to main content

The Man whom I forgot

Recently with JK, when I was speaking with him, he was upset that I was speaking about my ex, although my exes have been majorly two, there was this guy with whom I went out with. It was highly boring, that even writing a post about him isn't something I want to.

But, I don't want to not talk about him, as he did play a part in my life. He was very sweet, infact, it was more of me trying to save him from the clutches of my old pal, Dobby. The thing that really made me curious was that he was a virgin. My old pal wanted to take his virginity, for he had a shapely "adonis belt", just by "speaking" with him, and leave him after he is done. I felt pretty bad, as he was 27 and a virgin, and I can very much relate to him, looking for someone special to share the special moment.

As I started speaking to him out of concern, I didn't let out the actual fact, yet I had to make it seem casual. But he got really upset by it, as I sounded too forward. And we didn't speak for the longest time. But after he came back to town, we patched up. But then I wanted to meet, but he wanted a date. I accepted.

I made the date very special. I asked him what he likes, and he took him to an ice cream shop, we went for a nice walk at a nice place and I took him for a ride in my bike. We then went to my place and made out. To me it was very special, but the 27 year old baby was too much to handle. But I still felt something could be worked out. But all I got was a lot of excuses and drama, a lot of  judgement. To a point I got fed up. But I still stood strong.

Issue started when I took him for a video project, and he complained that I didn't let his "diva" shine. I told him clearly that professionally I cannot let the video out. He felt insulted and broke up with me. Honestly, I felt relieved. After a week, he wanted to get back, and I explained him how I took so much effort to make his day special, when we went on a date and asked if he could plan a date for me, and if I like it, I would take him back.

It was a disaster. He planned nothing. He asked me to come to the mall, and he had absolutely no plan. Then he decided to take me to the same place I took him, and I told him that I am not gonna take him there in my bike. I was already upset by how he had treated me in the past, I played the Diva this time. He finally ended up taking me to a spa, while I clearly am not a "spa" person. He tried to win me back with money, but all I wanted was a well planned date. I told him clearly that it wouldn't work out. Also, the fact that he stayed a virgin was not because he was waiting for someone special, but was using it as some crown to those who "handle" him. I wished him good luck and we parted ways.

Many months later he tried to keep in touch, but I was already in a relationship back then with SDev. Plus, the feelings I had for him had gone completely, that I didn't feel like texting him thereafter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Shallow Shallow world

I must say that I honestly got into fitness because I got rejected from them all when I was young. How much ever I believed in love, I realized that at the end of the day in the gay world looks speak volume. From a fat ugly potato I trained. From a nerdy guy that I was I got into modelling. It was just recently that for a show I had to wear a loosely clad dhoti,and all those guys who used to  ignore me, especially this one accountant guy, who travels a lot, he and I used to text initially and then he seemed to be busy with all the other guys. Just after this, he starts to text and tell me that he is keen to meet. Well, not just him, there were many others who seemed to be behind, showing more interest. I remember how I kinda rejected to go behind these men who seem to be "hot" but extremely shallow, I wanted someone who would enjoy my company for who I am. Who would listen to what I think of the world, who would know my likes and dislikes. Who would want to spend time wi