Skip to main content

Doctor with Dobby eyes - 1

Yet another Doc, in my life. Who was someone I made out with, when Kel and I were on a break, turned into friendship. Someone I thought, aspired to be bigger than the small town we were from. Someone ambitious. Or I thought, he was. As naive as I can be, I would share all that happened to Kel, to him, He claimed to be interested in an older man, who would apparently take him out with his straight friends, and who would go shopping together. The doctor who couldn't drive.

I never had a problem that Kel and I never did any of that, as I knew that I was in his mind and he was in mine, but the fact that the doctor with the dobby eyes, told me about his "guy" made me respect him more. It seemed like he wanted a monogamous relationship, which was a fairy tale to me by this point. He never introduced me to his guy. I joined the same gym as him to talk about each other's love life. He would say about the trips he went with his guy and how they made out at strange places. I, on the other hand, would talk about ideal relationships and fairy tales, the dreams and problems.

Things didn't turn well for both of us, as if jinxed. Both out relationships went through a rough patch. I tried to get things better, at least for him. Which didn't happen. I arranged the patch up meet as a surprise which made him jittery. Only to know that most of the relationship he had, was in his mind. The other guy was an asshole, no doubt. He wanted a boy toy with no strings attached, to mull his pain on losing the love of his life over marriage, and his bad divorce. The talks on monogamy and love was for his lost love, and to him Doctor Dobby was no more than a distraction. I felt sorry for him. Gave him my shoulder to cry on, Would drive him around the city and advised him not to seek sex to numb the pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no