Skip to main content

The Dream

Realizing that I have been writing of things that didn't work out, and talking about the things that I don't want. I was wondering why don't I give a positive note to the blog and talk about what I really want. Three words - Passion, Compatibility and Acceptance. And yet again, I end up getting two of three, from my first relationship to the last fling. Passion and Compatibility , with Kel was pretty high.

 Passion for me sometimes drives my life. In an otherwise mundane existence, Passion gives me a reason to live. To be passionate, you don't necessarily need to be compatible. My last relationship had no compatibility whatsoever. But there was a lot of passion. But passion is fire, it blows off as fast as it burns. Even one night stands can be passionate, but won't last longer than a night.

Compatibility without passion is boring. I have, in my time, found many guys who would be compatible, I even logically decided to date someone that way, just because we were to an extent compatible, but without passion, it is like food without salt. I can flow with him, but life would be static.

Acceptance, both ways. I recently met a guy, with whom I am highly passionate, and to an extent we are compatible, but the acceptance part for me, to see him in the light of commitment, I got cold feet. To be mutually accepted for who we are is plays a huge role. More than the society or parents, there is always a part of us, that doesn't accept ourselves, and the same part wouldn't accept the other person for who he is. It is better to give space and move on, because there will always be someone who will like him for who he is.

Why these three in particular you ask? Passion for body, Compatibility for mind and Acceptance for Emotions. When these three match, the bond would be so strong that it can't be broken that easy. Which is the most important you ask? The Emotional connect for sure. I'll write about emotional connect in the coming days.

Please do follow the blog and Comment what you feel.. thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no