Skip to main content

The Paradoxes of the Gay World

The Gay world, as I could see was a place where you come with the biggest dreams that are slowly shattered. It is like Bollywood. Everyone wants to live the dream, but very few succeed. The frustration and the hopelessness is something that we have to deal with. More than anything the process is filled with various paradoxes.

The young guys these days look at a gay man more than as just a piece of meat. They want to share their body with one guy (at least they hope to), While the old ones (Who would rather settle down) look for variety. Sometimes though, I feel that they are in love with the idea of being in love. The few sensible older men do look for a younger guy, but they dont accept guys way younger to them. I personally think that the trend is quite good. But the paradox doesn't end here. The younger guys look for a relationship with guys older than them, while the older guys choose younger guys for variety.

I was always of the thought that the older men would be much more mature than the younger, but which is not the case. From what I see, younger men show more understanding and compassion towards each other, compared to the older crowd (Above 28year olds), who in case are sensitive, are extremely dramatic.

I feel that its basically because of the Baggage that they carry. Some guys over 30s have been heart broken beyond a point, they don't want to get emotionally attached again. I feel that they may end up being by themselves is sad, but they prefer it over being with the wrong person. I hope they settle down someday. someday, they find what they are looking for! and that the young finally settle down with someone who is of their same wavelength be it of their same or younger. I, of mental age (which must be 60 plus. lol) and emotional age ( 16 year old ), inside a mid twenties body,  as of now, would accept someone of mental age 40, emotional age 20 inside a body of 30, but if the same person is younger, I wouldn't mind dating. what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no