Skip to main content

Doctor with Dobby eyes - 3

Doctor Dobby and I had stopped anything remotely sexual, and turned out to be good friends as I got back with Kel. The whining continued and the Drama was intact. Kel had made his final call, and he found himself a girl to marry. He hurt me with his words. "My girl", "My Girl", he would proudly say, he would fast for her well being. I was jealous, I was hurt. It was too much for me to handle, the pain was something I wanted to run away from. This time, He broke off with me. and he didn't "need" me anymore. He had a perfect life. He found a fellow doctor girl to marry and satisfy his family. He found a guy for weekend sex, and I was just a thing of his past when he was going through a rough patch. I was a distraction and now he didn't need me. When I felt that this time the break was for real, it hurt me more than I knew. And while I was there for the Doc when he was heart broken, he was no where to be seen when the same happened to me. From being Someone who was happy to be with a guy like him, who was a listener, I realized that he was just passing his time, and I was just a driver to him, driving him around when he couldn't.

As days went by Doc had become someone whom I did not recognize. From someone who was smitten in love and was looking forward to a monogamous relationship, he became someone who made false claims to get laid. He portrayed himself to be someone he is not. To some, he was Bisexual, to some he was Top, to some he was rich and to some he was poor. For someone who had no major looks or personality, words were his salvation. Part truths came out of his tongue and he wanted me to enjoy the drama. I couldn't. There was a time, when I had thought I would rather settle down with him. He was no match in any way to Kel, or any of the guys I would like, but it was better to settle down than to put myself out there to the world to Grind. I had to move on. and I had to do it by myself. As much as my career had its own downfall, I knew that I would venture out successful, but this was just too much to handle. I still had not lost hope. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no