Skip to main content

100th post

This is my 100th post in this blog, and this is to address about the blog itself. I started this blog for two reasons, one was essentially for myself. I was cheated by the guy, with whom I was starting to dream my life with. One day I was romancing with him in a road trip, and the next day, He was gone. The other trauma was when my best friend, with whom I was friends with for one year, whom I thought I knew so well, with whom I shared my happiness and sorrow had turned into someone I couldn't recognize. I had no one. All those whom I believed would be by my side, for whom I had left all social apps and was content with life, simply left me astray. They planned a life without me, while I didn't plan one without them.

I had other thought, I would have left the world if not for my mom. But I couldn't share about my sorrow and pain to anyone. The second reason being, there are many other guys who silently suffer. Who could not voice out, who felt helpless and alone. I wished that I could connect through my words to them. A support from an unknown friend.

I wished to keep this blog anonymous, because I wanted to protect myself, and protect those involved with me. I may not want to expose those who did wrong, but the deed. I don't know if it made me stronger, I don't know if it made me forgive, but it gave me a much needed solace, and a let out.

There are very few who encouraged me to write, and very few who know my real identity. Quite a few wanted to see me, some wanted to meet, some wanted to connect, but I refused for the sake of anonymity. Let my words speak than my identity. I could be anyone. I could be the guy you dated, or the guy you rejected, or the guy you'll never meet, but as a silent observer, I'll be around writing what I see and feel.

I know that my views and words are blatant and raw. My opinions strong. My views judgemental and skewed. All those who know me, know that I write out of good intentions. I have irked a few, made a few think, and even hurt a few with my outlook, for them I sincerely apologize. I simply put my thoughts into words with no filter.

If I had written anything offensive to anyone who had read it, again, it is just an outlook, and I would change it if I see something different. My words don't show my emotions, or the person I am, and may be if you had known, I am sure you would take it lighter or understand better.

I wrote about my exes, for there are moments that I cherished with them that I wanted to keep, and I wrote about my ex-friend so that at least one soul listens to my cry of help, I wrote about narcissism to save those who fall for them unknowingly, and then I wrote about the paradoxes of the gay world, to show how a closeted gay guy perceives it.

My words still don't show the pain, the anger, the helplessness, the agony, the sorrow or the confusion with which I write each post. The hope, the dream, the intention and the strength with which I put my thoughts out boldly. I know how much I get judged by the posts, but at least I am being real. I am being true to myself and I am always willing to learn and explore.

To those who have supported me, Thank you. To those who give me feedback, I really appreciate, to those who despise my posts, I would really like to hear your point of view, those who have mixed reactions, I am glad that I stir out some real emotions. To those who wanted to connect with me and got a cold shoulder, its not you, its me. I have reached a point where I would rather lead my life by myself until I feel am ready to trust again, until I figure out myself, so that I don't hurt or get hurt. From the naive happy go lucky guy I was, I have become paranoid, I have become cynical and over cautious. I have become numb to promises and "caring words". I don't find friendships meaningful, or people to be truthful. It would surely reflect in my writing, but I wait for justice. I wait for that day when all these makes sense. Until then, thanks for reading through my rants.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of a time

It's been so long since I wrote. But then when I see people read my blog, and say how much they relate. It compels me to write more. I thought that I don't have much to write anymore. Same old issues, same old stories. I even didn't want to write thinking that the issues I mentioned would probably dilute the matter with too many posts. But then I write today because something recently struck me hard. A conversation with a love interest who is looking for a partner, realized that I talked a lot about my previous love .Which I didn't know was so obvious. But I clearly didn't move on. After may be discussing for a whole hour, he asked if I am looking for a lover or a partner? Because you don't have much time until you spend time loving someone who may never be your partner. That's when I realized that I for all these years, haven't had a proper romance, and I am already out of that age. I am old enough to settle down and look for a partner, instead of

Being Married

When you really connect with someone who is going to get married and has a fiance, and he says "if only had we met before", isn't something you just take. I was adviced by more than couple of gay friends and Bi friends who said that Gay relationships are not trust worthy, that you should get married and settled down with a girl. At this juncture in life, marriage is a long way to go, yet, those of you who like you, love you and care for you being married or engaged doesn't give a great feeling about it. Things that I feel when a gay guy gets married. Its a Sham - A couple of guys have approached me that I be their "partner", while they are married. I honestly felt bad for the girl. While she exclusively loves him and waits for him to give her attention, he goes around with guys or a guy, to quench his thirst, sexually or otherwise. Being taken for granted - It feels like that one guy is taking the girl for granted, that she deserves only this and no

Walk of Shame

usually walk of shame happens when you have had sex with a total stranger, and you just regret to have done that while getting back home in the morning. But, to me it was different. Some few months back, I met this guy, he was really smart. well behaved and very talented. Mind you, I didn't meet him on any apps, but for work. Everytime he comes to work, he gives special attention to me, while other men "see", he "watches" me. While other man just touch, he "feels" me. He used to openly make it clear that he is there to see me and me only. I used to feel so special. But I never had the guts to reciprocate. Partly because the reputation he has for being a player. he is extremely smart, very soft spoken and has that charm. Girls fall for him so easy. I used act like I don't like him, but all my peers started noticing the attention I get from him. He talks only to me, the way he looks at me, how closely he stands, how he gets pissed if I have a figh